Sunday, December 13, 2009

L.I.F.E. Retreat

This weekend, Shane and I were on the L.I.F.E. retreat @ Church of the Highlands. We led a L.I.F.E. group this semester and served at the retreat. It was FABULOUS!!!

This retreat gets better every year - we go through the same things, but God does a greater work in me every time. This semester I served with the Warfare Intercessors - a lot more toll on me than I expected, but there was a lot of prayer time and Satan was not taking a break. I had the privilege of praying with several participants at the end of the retreat as well.

There's nothing like it! Now we need to decide whether or not to lead another group this Spring. Fall is very busy for us, but Spring can get even busier with boys and sports. We'll see - we led 2 groups this semester, so I'm thinking it's time to be fed and just sign up for a group - wanting to do a Prayer Force group.

No comments:

Post a Comment